- 3 How do you comment a script tag?
- 6 What are the best practices for commenting your code?
- 7 How do you check if my code is correct or not?
- 8 How do you comment HTML code?
- 9 How do I comment out HTML code?
- 10 What is comment tag in HTML?
- 11 How are comments written in Java?
- 13 How do I comment in node JS?
How do you comment a script tag?
What are the best practices for commenting your code?
Here are some rules to help you achieve a happy medium:
- Rule 1: Comments should not duplicate the code.
- Rule 2: Good comments do not excuse unclear code.
- Rule 3: If you can’t write a clear comment, there may be a problem with the code.
- Rule 4: Comments should dispel confusion, not cause it.
How do you check if my code is correct or not?
10 Websites to Test Your Codes Online
- jsFiddle. Anybody who has browsed through Stack Overflow must know about jsFiddle.
How do you comment HTML code?
To write HTML comments put at either end of the comment. HTML comments are notes to keep HTML code organized and are ignored by the browser.
How do I comment out HTML code?
To “comment out” in HTML, simply place the tags around the code you want to hide. These tags will tell browsers not to render this code on the front end. Commenting out has two main purposes.
What is comment tag in HTML?
The HTML comment tag is used to add text to an HTML document without including that text in the Web page. When used in an ION Script page, HTML comment tags and the content they enclose are passed unchanged directly to the browser.
How are comments written in Java?
Single-line comments start with two forward slashes ( // ). Any text between // and the end of the line is ignored by Java (will not be executed).
How do I comment in node JS?
The first way is the single-line comment by using two forward slashes ( // ).