- 3 How do I enable Java Script?
- In Edge, click the “Settings and more” button.
- Select the “Settings” menu item.
- Close the settings tab.
How do I enable Java Script?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome.
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-right).
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
On web browser menu click “Tools” icon and select “Internet Options”. In the “Internet Options” window select the “Security” tab. When the “Security Settings – Internet Zone” dialog window opens, look for the “Scripting” section. In the “Active Scripting” item select “Enable”.
When the break statement is used with a switch statement, it breaks out of the switch block. This will stop the execution of more execution of code and/or case testing inside the block. When the break statement is used in a loop, it breaks the loop and continues executing the code after the loop (if any).