- 4 How do I turn cookies on Google Chrome?
- 9 Why the chrome is not working?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome.
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-right).
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- Launch your Chrome browser and navigate to the Chrome menu.
- Click the “Under the Hood” tab.
- Click “Content Settings” from the Privacy section.
- Close the window and refresh your browser.
On web browser menu click “Tools” icon and select “Internet Options”. In the “Internet Options” window select the “Security” tab. When the “Security Settings – Internet Zone” dialog window opens, look for the “Scripting” section. In the “Active Scripting” item select “Enable”.
Allow or block cookies
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Site settings. Cookies.
- Turn Cookies on or off.
- Open Terminal or Command Prompt.
- Set Path to where File is Located (using cd).
- Type “node New. js” and Click Enter.
Why the chrome is not working?
A program or process currently running on your computer might be causing problems with Chrome. You can restart your computer to see if that fixes the problem. Uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome can fix problems with your search engine, pop-ups, updates, or other problems that might have prevented Chrome from opening.
- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.