- 2 How do you comment multiple?
- 4 How do you comment multiple lines in HTML?
- 5 What are the best practices for commenting your code?
- 6 How do you insert a comment with more than one line?
- 7 How do you comment out multiple lines in VS code?
- 8 How do you comment multiple lines in idle?
- 9 How do I comment multiple lines in Yaml?
- 11 What is the difference between single line comment and multi line comment?
- 13 What is a multi line comment?
- 14 How do you comment multiple lines in CSS?
- 15 How do you comment code?
How do you comment multiple?
To comment out multiple code lines right-click and select Source > Add Block Comment. ( CTRL+SHIFT+/ ) To uncomment multiple code lines right-click and select Source > Remove Block Comment. ( CTRL+SHIFT+ )
- Single-line Comment.
- Multi-line Comment.
How do you comment multiple lines in HTML?
Multiline Comments You can comment multiple lines by the special beginning tag <! – – and ending tag –> placed before the first line and end of the last line as shown in the given example below.
What are the best practices for commenting your code?
Here are some rules to help you achieve a happy medium:
- Rule 1: Comments should not duplicate the code.
- Rule 2: Good comments do not excuse unclear code.
- Rule 3: If you can’t write a clear comment, there may be a problem with the code.
- Rule 4: Comments should dispel confusion, not cause it.
How do you insert a comment with more than one line?
To comment more than one line:
- Select all the lines that you would like to be commented.
- Press Ctrl + / Two slashes “//” will be added to the front of each line, causing them to be recognized as a comment.
How do you comment out multiple lines in VS code?
The keyboard shortcut to comment multiple in Windows is shift + alt + A.
How do you comment multiple lines in idle?
For commenting a line, bring the cursor to the line that you want to comment and press Alt+4. To uncomment an existing comment, press Alt+3. The comment/uncomment options are available under the Format menu.
How do I comment multiple lines in Yaml?
yaml files), you can comment-out multiple lines by:
- selecting lines to be commented, and then.
- Ctrl + Shift + C.
What is the difference between single line comment and multi line comment?
There is no difference whatsoever. All comments are removed so at execution comments don’t impact the program, regardless of their format. It’s a matter of convenience. single line comment for describes the class, interface, method or variable.
What is a multi line comment?
Multi-line comments have one or more lines of narrative within a set of comment delimiters. The /* delimiter marks the beginning of the comment, and the */ marks the end. You can have your comment span multiple lines and anything between those delimiters is considered a comment.
How do you comment multiple lines in CSS?
The /* */ comment syntax is used for both single and multiline comments. There is no other way to specify comments in external style sheets. However, when using the <style> element, you may use <!
How do you comment code?
Everything from the // to the end of the line is a comment. To mark an entire region as a comment, use /* to start the comment and */ to end the comment. * This is a block comment. * This code does nothing.