- 6 How do I comment in node JS?
- 10 Should JS files be uppercase?
- 12 What is the meaning of naming convention?
Coding conventions are style guidelines for programming. They typically cover: Naming and declaration rules for variables and functions. Rules for the use of white space, indentation, and comments.
- Use JS-style comments to comment code that isn’t self-documenting:
How do I comment in node JS?
The first way is the single-line comment by using two forward slashes ( // ).
%= Get the modulus of left operand divide by right operand and assign resulted modulus to the left operand. Example: Assignment operators.
Should JS files be uppercase?
File names must be all lowercase and may include underscores ( _ ) or dashes ( – ), but no additional punctuation. Follow the convention that your project uses. Filenames’ extension must be. js.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security. Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
What is the meaning of naming convention?
A naming convention is a convention (generally agreed scheme) for naming things. Conventions differ in their intents, which may include to: Allow useful information to be deduced from the names based on regularities.
ES6 provides a new way of declaring a constant by using the const keyword. The const keyword creates a read-only reference to a value. By convention, the constant identifiers are in uppercase. Like the let keyword, the const keyword declares blocked-scope variables.