- 3 How do you turn code into comments?
- 5 How do you comment in HTML code?
- 6 How are comments written in Java?
- 7 How do I comment in JSON?
- 8 What are the best practices for commenting your code?
- 9 How do you write a good comment example?
- 10 How do you write code notes?
- 11 What is single line comment?
- 12 How do you comment in JSX?
How do you turn code into comments?
If you select a block of code and use the key sequence Ctrl+K+C, you’ll comment out the section of code. Ctrl+K+U will uncomment the code.
How do you comment in HTML code?
To write HTML comments put at either end of the comment. HTML comments are notes to keep HTML code organized and are ignored by the browser.
How are comments written in Java?
Single-line comments start with two forward slashes ( // ). Any text between // and the end of the line is ignored by Java (will not be executed).
How do I comment in JSON?
JSON does not support comments. It was also never intended to be used for configuration files where comments would be needed. Hjson is a configuration file format for humans.
What are the best practices for commenting your code?
Here are some rules to help you achieve a happy medium:
- Rule 1: Comments should not duplicate the code.
- Rule 2: Good comments do not excuse unclear code.
- Rule 3: If you can’t write a clear comment, there may be a problem with the code.
- Rule 4: Comments should dispel confusion, not cause it.
How do you write a good comment example?
To get the most out of commenting on F1 Fanatic, here are ten quick and easy tips on how to write a great comment.
- Read the article.
- Respond to the article.
- Read the other comments.
- Make it clear who you’re replying to.
- Use the return key.
- Avoid sarcasm.
- Avoid unnecessary acronyms.
- Use facts.
How do you write code notes?
Popular editors such as Visual Studio Code can comment codes and just add comments or notes this way: Highlight codes and/or notes. Press Ctrl + Shift + / (Windows) or Command + / (Mac).
What is single line comment?
Single-line comments allow narrative on only one line at a time. Single-line comments can begin in any column of a given line and end at a new line or carriage return. The // character sequence marks the text following it as a single-line comment.
How do you comment in JSX?