- 6 How can I learn C# language?
- 7 Is C# Easy?
- 8 How long will it take to learn C#?
- 9 Is C# useful to learn?
- 10 Is C# different from C++?
- 13 Is C# good for web development?
How can I learn C# language?
30 of the Best Tutorials to Learn C#
- Tutorials Teacher.
- Lynda.com – Learning C#
- C# Station.
- Deccansoft -C# Training.
- edX – Programming with C#
- Microsoft Virtual Academy – C# fundamentals for absolute beginners.
- Tutorials Point – Basic and Advanced C#
- Udemy – C# Programming projects for beginners.
Is C# Easy?
C# is Easy to Learn — But Complex It’s a high-level language, relatively easy to read, with many of the most complex tasks abstracted away, so the programmer doesn’t have to worry about them. C# is a complex language, and mastering it may take more time than simpler languages such as Python.
How long will it take to learn C#?
It will take you about two to three months to learn the basics of C#, assuming you devote an hour or so a day to learning. You may learn C# quicker if you study part-time or full-time.
Is C# useful to learn?
1) C# is a great language to learn object oriented programming. If you’re not having any major issues with your learning, stick with it. 2) There may be less C# jobs but there still are plenty of “Microsoft shops” in large organizations and there are FEW GOOD.
Is C# different from C++?
While related, C++ and C# are very different languages. Although they share a common ancestor, C++ and C# have become very different languages. As stated earlier, C# is a higher-level language compared to C++ or C.
In JS you manipulate the DOM, in C# the front end can be done many ways. I learned JS quickly because I already knew C#. You should have no problems working in the other direction. C# lets you do A LOT more, so there is more to learn, but the core principles are pretty much the same, as is most of the syntax.
Is C# good for web development?
C# and Java are two of the most powerful programming languages that we have today. Both of them enable building of a variety of rich applications by offering many attractive features for smooth development. If you have an enterprise-grade web application to build, both C# and Java are good choices for the task.