- 1 How do I comment in JSON?
- 2 How do I comment out a line in JSON?
- 4 Are comments permitted in JSON?
- 5 What is JSON format?
- 7 How do I comment in YAML file?
- 8 How do you comment on a Postman test?
- 9 How do you uncomment a Postman?
- 10 How do I add a description to my Postman?
- 11 How do I write a JSON file?
- 12 How do I view a JSON file?
- 13 How do I read a JSON file?
How do I comment in JSON?
JSON does not support comments. It was also never intended to be used for configuration files where comments would be needed. Hjson is a configuration file format for humans.
How do I comment out a line in JSON?
Are comments permitted in JSON?
JSON does not support comments. It was also never intended to be used for configuration files where comments would be needed. Hjson is a configuration file format for humans. Relaxed syntax, fewer mistakes, more comments.
What is JSON format?
How do I comment in YAML file?
The shortcut key combination for commenting YAML blocks is Ctrl+Q.
How do you comment on a Postman test?
You can comment on requests in Postman. You can only post comments on saved requests. You can add comments at the request level, on request parameters, and within the request configuration (request body, pre-request script, and test script).
How do you uncomment a Postman?
Ctrl + k + c (Will comment your selection) Ctrl + k + u (Will un-comment your selection)
How do I add a description to my Postman?
Documenting request detail To add a description to an existing request, open the request in Postman and edit the request detail. Descriptions will appear in the request section in your documentation.
How do I write a JSON file?
How do I view a JSON file?
- This works if you can modify the file, or if the file does not have proper JSON as its contents.
- Note: JSON.
How do I read a JSON file?
Because JSON files are plain text files, you can open them in any text editor, including: Microsoft Notepad (Windows) Apple TextEdit (Mac) Vim (Linux)