- 5 How do you comment out code?
- 6 How do you comment a script tag?
- 7 How do I comment in JSON?
- Use JS-style comments to comment code that isn’t self-documenting:
- jQuery Core Style Guidelines.
- Dojo Style Guide.
How do you comment out code?
You can comment out one or more lines of code in any C/C++ editor view. The leading characters // are added to the beginning of each line when commenting one or more lines of code. You can also block comment multiple lines of code using the characters /* */.
How do you comment a script tag?
How do I comment in JSON?
JSON does not support comments. It was also never intended to be used for configuration files where comments would be needed. Hjson is a configuration file format for humans.
File names must be all lowercase and may include underscores ( _ ) or dashes ( – ), but no additional punctuation. Follow the convention that your project uses.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security. Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).