- 2 How do you comment a multiline code?
- 4 How do I comment in node JS?
- 6 How do you comment out a single line in HTML?
- 7 How do you write a comment in VS code?
- 8 How do you block a code or comment?
- 9 How do you add comments to code?
How do you comment a multiline code?
The keyboard shortcut to comment multiple in Windows is shift + alt + A.
- Single-line Comment.
- Multi-line Comment.
How do I comment in node JS?
The first way is the single-line comment by using two forward slashes ( // ).
How do you comment out a single line in HTML?
You can create a single line comment by putting <! — at the start and –> at the end of your comment. You can also make a multi-line comment in HTML by adding <! — at the beginning of your comment and –> at the end of your multi-line comment.
How do you write a comment in VS code?
Create a Comment in VSCode, the easy way.
- On Windows, the shortcut is: CTRL + /
- On Mac, the shortcut is: Command + /
How do you block a code or comment?
Fortunately, if you use Visual Studio Code, commenting a block of code is really quick and easy. All you need to do is select that code block with your mouse, then press the following key combination: Ctrl + K then press Ctrl + C if you’re using Windows.
How do you add comments to code?
The single line comment is //. Everything from the // to the end of the line is a comment. To mark an entire region as a comment, use /* to start the comment and */ to end the comment. * This is a block comment.