- 3 How do you comment a multiline code?
- 5 What is a multi line comment?
- 6 How do you comment out code?
- 8 What is the difference between single line comment and multi line comment?
- 9 Can we write comment like this in Java programming?
- 10 How do you write a comment in VS code?
- 11 How do you add comments to code?
- 12 How do I comment multiple lines in Yaml?
- 14 What are the best practices for commenting your code?
How do you comment a multiline code?
The keyboard shortcut to comment multiple in Windows is shift + alt + A.
What is a multi line comment?
Multi-line comments have one or more lines of narrative within a set of comment delimiters. The /* delimiter marks the beginning of the comment, and the */ marks the end. You can have your comment span multiple lines and anything between those delimiters is considered a comment.
How do you comment out code?
You can comment out one or more lines of code in any C/C++ editor view. The leading characters // are added to the beginning of each line when commenting one or more lines of code. You can also block comment multiple lines of code using the characters /* */.
What is the difference between single line comment and multi line comment?
There is no difference whatsoever. All comments are removed so at execution comments don’t impact the program, regardless of their format. It’s a matter of convenience. single line comment for describes the class, interface, method or variable.
Can we write comment like this in Java programming?
Use // text when you want to comment a single line of code. Use /* text */ when you want to comment multiple lines of code. Use /** documentation */ when you would want to add some info about the program that can be used for automatic generation of program documentation.
How do you write a comment in VS code?
Create a Comment in VSCode, the easy way.
- On Windows, the shortcut is: CTRL + /
- On Mac, the shortcut is: Command + /
How do you add comments to code?
The single line comment is //. Everything from the // to the end of the line is a comment. To mark an entire region as a comment, use /* to start the comment and */ to end the comment. * This is a block comment.
How do I comment multiple lines in Yaml?
yaml files), you can comment-out multiple lines by:
- selecting lines to be commented, and then.
- Ctrl + Shift + C.
What are the best practices for commenting your code?
Here are some rules to help you achieve a happy medium:
- Rule 1: Comments should not duplicate the code.
- Rule 2: Good comments do not excuse unclear code.
- Rule 3: If you can’t write a clear comment, there may be a problem with the code.
- Rule 4: Comments should dispel confusion, not cause it.