- 1 How do you comment multiple lines?
- 3 How do you comment multiple lines in idle?
- 4 How do you comment all lines in VS code?
- 5 What is the difference between single line comment and multi line comment?
- 6 What is the keyboard shortcut to comment multiple lines?
- 8 How do you comment multiple lines in R?
- 9 How do I comment multiple lines in vim?
- 10 How do you add a single line to a multi line comment in Python?
- 11 How do I comment multiple lines in Yaml?
- 12 How do you comment code?
- 13 How do you comment multiple lines in Pycharm?
How do you comment multiple lines?
The keyboard shortcut to comment multiple in Windows is shift + alt + A.
How do you comment multiple lines in idle?
For commenting a line, bring the cursor to the line that you want to comment and press Alt+4. To uncomment an existing comment, press Alt+3. The comment/uncomment options are available under the Format menu.
How do you comment all lines in VS code?
Comment Code Block Ctrl+K+C/Ctrl+K+U Whether it’s because you’re trying to track down a “but,” or experimenting with code change, from time to time you’ll want to comment and uncomment blocks of code. If you select a block of code and use the key sequence Ctrl+K+C, you’ll comment out the section of code.
What is the difference between single line comment and multi line comment?
There is no difference whatsoever. All comments are removed so at execution comments don’t impact the program, regardless of their format. It’s a matter of convenience. single line comment for describes the class, interface, method or variable.
What is the keyboard shortcut to comment multiple lines?
“Ctrl+/” just toggles selected text to a comment. If selected text spread across multiple lines, ” Ctrl+/ ” toggles individual lines explicitly to comment instead of commenting out the entire block.
How do you comment multiple lines in R?
Commenting Multiple Lines There are two ways to add multiple single-line comments in R Studio: First way: Select the multiple lines which you want to comment using the cursor and then use the key combination “control + shift + C” to comment or uncomment the selected lines.
How do I comment multiple lines in vim?
Commenting Multiple Lines
- First, press ESC.
- Go to the line from which you want to start commenting.
- use the down arrow to select multiple lines that you want to comment.
- Now, press SHIFT + I to enable insert mode.
- Press # and it will add a comment to the first line.
How do you add a single line to a multi line comment in Python?
Let’s have a look at them!
- Using multiple single # line comments. You can use # in Python to comment a single line: # THIS IS A SINGLE LINE COMMENT.
- Using triple-quoted string literals. Another way to add multiline comments is to use triple-quoted, multi-line strings.
How do I comment multiple lines in Yaml?
yaml files), you can comment-out multiple lines by:
- selecting lines to be commented, and then.
- Ctrl + Shift + C.
How do you comment code?
Everything from the // to the end of the line is a comment. To mark an entire region as a comment, use /* to start the comment and */ to end the comment. * This is a block comment. * This code does nothing.
How do you comment multiple lines in Pycharm?
Comment out multiple lines in Pycharm If we have to comment out multiple lines of code in Pycharm, we can select the lines to be commented out and then press ctrl+shift+/.