- 2 How do you comment multiple lines?
- 5 What is the keyboard shortcut to comment multiple lines?
- 6 How do you comment multiple lines in HTML?
- 7 How do you comment multiple lines in idle?
- 8 How do you comment all lines in VS code?
- 9 How do you comment multiple lines in flutter?
- 10 How do you comment multiple lines in Google script?
- 11 How do you comment out a script?
- 12 What are the best practices for commenting your code?
How do you comment multiple lines?
The keyboard shortcut to comment multiple in Windows is shift + alt + A.
What is the keyboard shortcut to comment multiple lines?
“Ctrl+/” just toggles selected text to a comment. If selected text spread across multiple lines, ” Ctrl+/ ” toggles individual lines explicitly to comment instead of commenting out the entire block.
How do you comment multiple lines in HTML?
Multiline Comments You can comment multiple lines by the special beginning tag <! – – and ending tag –> placed before the first line and end of the last line as shown in the given example below.
How do you comment multiple lines in idle?
For commenting a line, bring the cursor to the line that you want to comment and press Alt+4. To uncomment an existing comment, press Alt+3. The comment/uncomment options are available under the Format menu.
How do you comment all lines in VS code?
Comment Code Block Ctrl+K+C/Ctrl+K+U Whether it’s because you’re trying to track down a “but,” or experimenting with code change, from time to time you’ll want to comment and uncomment blocks of code. If you select a block of code and use the key sequence Ctrl+K+C, you’ll comment out the section of code.
How do you comment multiple lines in flutter?
Just select the lines you want to make comment with your mouse, then press the following key combination:
- Ctrl + K then press Ctrl + C if you’re using Windows.
- Command + K then press Command + C if you’re on a Mac.
How do you comment multiple lines in Google script?
comment a line just by enclosing it in the /* and */ symbol. > “greasemonkey-users” group.
How do you comment out a script?
You can insert comments and remarks in the script code, or deactivate parts of the script code by using comment marks. All text on a line that follows to the right of // (two forward slashes) will be considered a comment and will not be executed when the script is run.
What are the best practices for commenting your code?
Here are some rules to help you achieve a happy medium:
- Rule 1: Comments should not duplicate the code.
- Rule 2: Good comments do not excuse unclear code.
- Rule 3: If you can’t write a clear comment, there may be a problem with the code.
- Rule 4: Comments should dispel confusion, not cause it.