- 3 How do you comment out a script?
- 4 How do you comment in HTML code?
- 6 What is the purpose of adding comments in the code?
- 7 How do you comment out a single line in HTML?
- 8 How do I comment in node JS?
- 9 What is the keyboard shortcut to comment multiple lines?
- 10 How do you write a comment in PowerShell?
- 11 How do you comment multiple lines in shell script?
- 12 How do you write a good comment?
- 13 How do I comment on a photo?
- 14 How do you comment or code in HTML?
How do you comment out a script?
You can insert comments and remarks in the script code, or deactivate parts of the script code by using comment marks. All text on a line that follows to the right of // (two forward slashes) will be considered a comment and will not be executed when the script is run.
How do you comment in HTML code?
To write HTML comments put <! — and —> at either end of the comment. HTML comments are notes to keep HTML code organized and are ignored by the browser.
What is the purpose of adding comments in the code?
In computer programming, a comment is a programmer-readable explanation or annotation in the source code of a computer program. They are added with the purpose of making the source code easier for humans to understand, and are generally ignored by compilers and interpreters.
How do you comment out a single line in HTML?
You can create a single line comment by putting <! — at the start and –> at the end of your comment. You can also make a multi-line comment in HTML by adding <! — at the beginning of your comment and –> at the end of your multi-line comment.
How do I comment in node JS?
The first way is the single-line comment by using two forward slashes ( // ).
What is the keyboard shortcut to comment multiple lines?
“Ctrl+/” just toggles selected text to a comment. If selected text spread across multiple lines, ” Ctrl+/ ” toggles individual lines explicitly to comment instead of commenting out the entire block.
How do you write a comment in PowerShell?
You can type a comment symbol ( # ) before each line of comments, or you can use the <# and #> symbols to create a comment block. All the lines within the comment block are interpreted as comments. Each section of comment-based Help is defined by a keyword and each keyword is preceded by a dot (. ).
How do you comment multiple lines in shell script?
Commenting Multiple Lines
- First, press ESC.
- Go to the line from which you want to start commenting.
- use the down arrow to select multiple lines that you want to comment.
- Now, press SHIFT + I to enable insert mode.
- Press # and it will add a comment to the first line.
How do you write a good comment?
Top ten tips for writing a great comment
- Read the article.
- Respond to the article.
- Read the other comments.
- Make it clear who you’re replying to.
- Use the return key.
- Avoid sarcasm.
- Avoid unnecessary acronyms.
- Use facts.
How do I comment on a photo?
- Navigate to the project’s Photos tool.
- Click the photo you want to add a comment to.
- Click the information (i) icon if it is not already selected.
- Expand the ‘Comments’ section at the bottom of the Information section.
- Enter your comment in the text box that appears.
- Click the Send arrow icon.
How do you comment or code in HTML?
Comment Code Block Ctrl+K+C/Ctrl+K+U If you select a block of code and use the key sequence Ctrl+K+C, you’ll comment out the section of code. Ctrl+K+U will uncomment the code.