- 4 How do you comment out a block of code?
- 5 How do you comment out multiple lines in code blocks?
- 6 What is the shortcut to comment multiple lines?
- 7 How do I comment every line?
- 8 How do you insert a comment with more than one line?
- 9 How do you comment multiple lines in flutter?
- 12 What are the best practices for commenting your code?
- 13 How do you add comments to code?
- 14 How do I comment multiple lines in Yaml?
- 15 How do you comment out large chunks of code in Python?
How do you comment out a block of code?
To comment a block:
- Select the required block of code.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + / The beginning (/*) and ending (*/) characters will be added in the appropriate places in order to mark the selected block as a comment.
How do you comment out multiple lines in code blocks?
To comment out multiple code lines right-click and select Source > Add Block Comment. ( CTRL+SHIFT+/ ) To uncomment multiple code lines right-click and select Source > Remove Block Comment. ( CTRL+SHIFT+ )
What is the shortcut to comment multiple lines?
Here are the few shortcuts to comment code, which works great on Windows.
- Ctrl-/ to add or remove // for a single line of code, or for multiple selected lines.
- Ctrl-/ to add/remove // for a single line of code, or for multiple selected lines.
- Ctrl-shift-/ to add /* */ around selected code.
How do I comment every line?
On Windows 10 you can use CTRL + } to comment/uncomment on any line or block of code. Option 2. While the text is selected hit Ctrl / Cmd + K and then Ctrl / Cmd + C.
How do you insert a comment with more than one line?
You can comment on multiple lines by the special beginning tag */ and ending tag /* placed before the first line and end of the last line as shown in the given example below.
How do you comment multiple lines in flutter?
Just select the lines you want to make comment with your mouse, then press the following key combination:
- Ctrl + K then press Ctrl + C if you’re using Windows.
- Command + K then press Command + C if you’re on a Mac.
What are the best practices for commenting your code?
Here are some rules to help you achieve a happy medium:
- Rule 1: Comments should not duplicate the code.
- Rule 2: Good comments do not excuse unclear code.
- Rule 3: If you can’t write a clear comment, there may be a problem with the code.
- Rule 4: Comments should dispel confusion, not cause it.
How do you add comments to code?
The single line comment is //. Everything from the // to the end of the line is a comment. To mark an entire region as a comment, use /* to start the comment and */ to end the comment. * This is a block comment.
How do I comment multiple lines in Yaml?
yaml files), you can comment-out multiple lines by:
- selecting lines to be commented, and then.
- Ctrl + Shift + C.
How do you comment out large chunks of code in Python?
Unlike other programming languages Python doesn’t support multi-line comment blocks out of the box. The recommended way to comment out multiple lines of code in Python is to use consecutive # single-line comments. This is the only way to get “true” source code comments that are removed by the Python parser.