- 3 How do I comment in JSON?
- 4 How do you comment out code?
- 5 What are the best practices for commenting your code?
- 6 How do you insert a comment with more than one line?
- 7 How do I comment in node JS?
- 8 What is JSON format?
- 9 How do you comment on a postman’s body?
- 10 How do I comment in YAML file?
- 11 How do you comment out HTML code?
- 12 How do you comment HTML code?
- 13 How do you make a comment in HTML code?
- Single-line Comment.
- Multi-line Comment.
How do I comment in JSON?
JSON does not support comments. It was also never intended to be used for configuration files where comments would be needed. Hjson is a configuration file format for humans.
How do you comment out code?
You can comment out one or more lines of code in any C/C++ editor view. The leading characters // are added to the beginning of each line when commenting one or more lines of code. You can also block comment multiple lines of code using the characters /* */.
What are the best practices for commenting your code?
Here are some rules to help you achieve a happy medium:
- Rule 1: Comments should not duplicate the code.
- Rule 2: Good comments do not excuse unclear code.
- Rule 3: If you can’t write a clear comment, there may be a problem with the code.
- Rule 4: Comments should dispel confusion, not cause it.
How do you insert a comment with more than one line?
To comment more than one line:
- Select all the lines that you would like to be commented.
- Press Ctrl + / Two slashes “//” will be added to the front of each line, causing them to be recognized as a comment.
How do I comment in node JS?
The first way is the single-line comment by using two forward slashes ( // ).
What is JSON format?
How do you comment on a postman’s body?
You can add comments and details for each of your query parameters, path variables, headers and body (form-data and urlencoded) in the Postman app. Another way to set Comments in Postman is comment option/button is there on the send button.
How do I comment in YAML file?
The shortcut key combination for commenting YAML blocks is Ctrl+Q.
How do you comment out HTML code?
To comment out in HTML, insert information between <! — and –> tags (browsers won’t show these notes). Commenting in HTML allows developers to leave notes about their code, its functionality or to indicate necessary changes for the future.
How do you comment HTML code?
An HTML comment begins with <! –– and the comment closes with ––>. HTML comments are visible to anyone that views the page source code, but are not rendered when the HTML document is rendered by a browser.
How do you make a comment in HTML code?
To write HTML comments put <! — and —> at either end of the comment. HTML comments are notes to keep HTML code organized and are ignored by the browser.