- 2 How do you comment a script tag?
- 5 What are the best practices for commenting your code?
- 6 How do you comment out HTML code?
- 8 How do you comment a script in HTML?
- 11 What is the keyboard shortcut to comment multiple lines?
- 12 How do I comment in JSON?
How do you comment a script tag?
- Single-line Comment.
- Multi-line Comment.
What are the best practices for commenting your code?
Here are some rules to help you achieve a happy medium:
- Rule 1: Comments should not duplicate the code.
- Rule 2: Good comments do not excuse unclear code.
- Rule 3: If you can’t write a clear comment, there may be a problem with the code.
- Rule 4: Comments should dispel confusion, not cause it.
How do you comment out HTML code?
To “comment out” in HTML, simply place the tags around the code you want to hide. These tags will tell browsers not to render this code on the front end. Commenting out has two main purposes.
The comment tag is used to insert comments in the source code. Comments are not displayed in the browsers. You can use comments to explain your code, which can help you when you edit the source code at a later date. This is especially useful if you have a lot of code.
How do you comment a script in HTML?
This element is used to add a comment to an HTML document. An HTML comment begins with . HTML comments are visible to anyone that views the page source code, but are not rendered when the HTML document is rendered by a browser.