- 5 How do I turn cookies on Google Chrome?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome.
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-right).
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
On web browser menu click “Tools” icon and select “Internet Options”. In the “Internet Options” window select the “Security” tab. When the “Security Settings – Internet Zone” dialog window opens, look for the “Scripting” section. In the “Active Scripting” item select “Enable”.
Allow or block cookies
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Site settings. Cookies.
- Turn Cookies on or off.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under ‘Privacy and security’, click Content settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
Android phone & tablet
- Open Google Chrome.
- In the upper-right corner, click the. icon.
- On the drop-down menu that appears, tap the Settings option.
- Under the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.