- 1 What are the different types of comments?
- 2 What are the two types of comments?
- 3 What are the comment symbols in Java?
- 4 What is /* in Java?
- 5 What is comment in Java give example?
- 6 What is a multi line comment?
- 7 How do I comment on a photo?
- 8 What is multi line comment in Java?
- 9 What is comment give an example?
- 10 What are Javadoc comments?
- 11 How do you teach commenting skills?
- 12 Is 0 True or false Java?
- 13 What is difference between i ++ and ++ i in Java?
- 14 Is Python same as Java?
What are the different types of comments?
Types of Comments in Java
- Single-line Comments. As the name suggests, it is for the beginners and is in a single line Java comments.
- Multi-line Comments.
- Documentation Comments.
What are the two types of comments?
Using Two Types of Comments
- Marginal comments.
- End comments.
What are the comment symbols in Java?
There are three ways to write comments in Java. Single line comments begin with two forward slashes. Multi-line comments begin with a forward slash and an asterisk and the last line ends with an asterisk and a forward slash.
What is /* in Java?
/** and /* in Java comments Java supports single-line and multi-line comments very similar to C and C++. /** is known as documentation comments. It is used by Javadoc tool while creating the documentation for the program code. /* is used for multi-line comments.
What is comment in Java give example?
Single-line comments start with two forward slashes ( // ). Any text between // and the end of the line is ignored by Java (will not be executed).
What is a multi line comment?
Multi-line comments have one or more lines of narrative within a set of comment delimiters. The /* delimiter marks the beginning of the comment, and the */ marks the end. You can have your comment span multiple lines and anything between those delimiters is considered a comment.
How do I comment on a photo?
Here are some exciting compliments that will leave him thinking of your the whole day.
- You are outstanding.
- You shine brighter than my future.
- Your smile makes me happy.
- My dream came true.
- Your love is divine.
- You always rock my world.
- Your surprising look sweeps me off my feet every time.
What is multi line comment in Java?
Multi line comments in Java start with /* and end with */. You can comment multiple lines just by placing them between /* and */. /* Hello this is the way to write multi line comments in Java */
What is comment give an example?
To comment is to make a statement, remark or express an opinion. An example of comment is when you share your opinion on an issue. The definition of a comment is a statement or remark. An example of a comment is a statement released in the paper that someone made about a scandal going on.
What are Javadoc comments?
In general, Javadoc comments are any multi-line comments (” /** */ “) that are placed before class, field, or method declarations. They must begin with a slash and two stars, and they can include special tags to describe characteristics like method parameters or return values.
How do you teach commenting skills?
The first teaching
- Discuss what a comment is and what makes a good one.
- Offer your own Sharing.
- Explain what sorts of comments listeners might make.
- Brainstorm comments with the class.
- Do separate questions and comments.
- Invite individual comments.
Is 0 True or false Java?
A 0 (zero) is treated as false. Where as in JAVA there is a separate data type boolean for true and false. In C and C++ there is no data type called boolean. That’s why it instead uses 1 and 0 as replacements for true and false values.
What is difference between i ++ and ++ i in Java?
++i and i++ both increment the value of i by 1 but in a different way. Increment in java is performed in two ways, 1) Post-Increment (i++): we use i++ in our statement if we want to use the current value, and then we want to increment the value of i by 1.
Is Python same as Java?
Java is a statically typed and compiled language, and Python is a dynamically typed and interpreted language. With it, the libraries for Python are immense, so a new programmer will not have to start from scratch. Java is old and still widely used, so it also has a lot of libraries and a community for support.