- 3 How do I enable Active Scripting in Internet Explorer?
- 9 What is active scripting in Internet Explorer?
- 10 How do I enable Java in my browser?
- 11 How do I turn cookies on in Internet Explorer?
- 14 How can I know the version of my Internet Explorer?
- Click Tools > Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab > Custom Level.
- In the Scripting section, click Enable for Active Scripting.
- In the dialog box that displays, click Yes.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome.
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-right).
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
How do I enable Active Scripting in Internet Explorer?
Enabling Microsoft Internet Explorer active scripting
- Click Tools > Internet Options on the browser menu bar.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click the Internet icon.
- Click Custom Level.
- Click the Scripting > Active Scripting list item.
- Click Enable.
Internet Explorer On the “Security” tab, make sure the Internet zone is selected, and then click on the “Custom level” button. In the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section. Click the Refresh button to refresh the page and run scripts.
On web browser menu click “Tools” icon and select “Internet Options”. In the “Internet Options” window select the “Security” tab. When the “Security Settings – Internet Zone” dialog window opens, look for the “Scripting” section. In the “Active Scripting” item select “Enable”.
What is active scripting in Internet Explorer?
Active Scripting (or sometimes called ActiveX Scripting) supports scripts in the Internet Explorer web browser. When enabled, scripts are free to run at will. However, you can disable scripts completely or force IE to ask you each time a script tries to open.
How do I enable Java in my browser?
Enable Java in the browser through the Java Control Panel
- In the Java Control Panel, click the Security tab.
- Select the option Enable Java content in the browser.
- Click Apply and then OK to confirm the changes.
- Restart the browser to enable the changes.
- Click ‘Tools’ (the gear icon) in the browser toolbar.
- Choose Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
How can I know the version of my Internet Explorer?
In the upper corner of Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select About Internet Explorer. Open Internet Explorer, at the upper right, select the Tools button, and then choose About Internet Explorer.